Converted Carriage House within the grounds of the Chateau. 30 minutes from safe, sandy beaches that overlook Jersey & 25 kms from D-Day landing beaches. The Carriage House overlooks the main courtyard and is south west facing looking out onto the large front garden of the chateau. The building dates from 1751 and has many unusual features and plenty of space - giant oak beams, Douglas redwood floors, stone fireplace, an unusual dome shaped kitchen and 3 french windows.
Sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms.