Our home is a typical Philadelphia-style trinity w/ modern appliances--granite c/t, A/C & heat. We offer an intentional living space in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods.
Our home is decorated w/ artifacts we picked up while extensive travel around the world.
2 Eastern facing windows/room provide you w/ early light. You're a quick walk to either the Italian Market or South St., cafes, bars, and restaurants sound your location.
Get the chance to live in a 1920 trinity home. Our place is quaint but everything in it is intentional making the livable space much larger than you would think. Big enough for a family of 4. Our kitchen table folds out to 6 feet long so you can probably fit 8 people (very closely) around that table. If you're used to suburban living with rooms you don't even use then this house is probably not for you.
- The bonus room can be used for an extra bedroom (blowup mattress), working out, meditation, and yoga (we have 2 yoga mats, 2 blocks, 2 straps, incense, 2 Tibetan singing bows, candles, a meditation pillow, and even an inversion swing.
- You may use our entire kitchen but we ask that you use our food in moderation. We have craisins, raisins, dates, almonds, cashews, peanuts, filberts, and more seeds than I can remember. Please help yourself to these...they make great snacks when you're on the go or in your yogurt/oatmeal.
- We'll work with you to make sure you have everything you need to enjoy breakfast with as little effort on your end as possible.
- We have a patio set (for 2) in our backyard as well as reclining seats and a table on our 3rd floor balcony.
- Welcome to our lovely home!
- This is a three-story home so if you have mobility problems then perhaps you should consider a hotel with a lift.
Toegang voor gasten
Feel free to use fresh food from our private garden in back, w/in reason. We have; Thai Basil, Sweet Basil, Mint, Cilantro, Lavender, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Swiss Chard, and Kale currently growing.
Interactie met gasten
Depending on your level of interest/comfort we can make ourselves available to give you a brief tour of the city. But if that is something you want just make sure you let us know in advance.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
- We have spiral staircases so you must be ok with that.
- We have a no shoe policy so please be so kind as to remove your shoes before entering our lovely home.
- We have an awesome black cat named Dexter but he will be staying elsewhere during your stay. Although we will clean the space prior to your arrival if you are highly allergic to cats you may want to consider taking allergy medicine just in case.
- Our bonus (yoga room) can be used as a bedroom. If you would like an air mattress put in that room please notify us in advance. Thank you and enjoy!
- Pets are approved on a case by case bases
- No shoes in house
- Smoking outside only
Deze verhuurder heeft 7 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
My fiance and I recently returned from a 16 month around the world backpacking trip. We went to 39 countries, worked on an Argentinian Vineyard, climbed to Mt. Everest base camp, taught english in rural Vietnam, built an Orphanage in Nepal, trekked atop glaciers in the South Patagonian Ice Field, and went adventure spelunking in the world's largest cave in Borneo.
We enjoy learning new things, traveling, sharing our interests, cooking, chocolate, yoga, and intentional living.