Everything Oberlin has to offer, just steps from your front porch!
Tappan Square, the world famous art museum, the college, the conservatory, and quaint downtown shops and restaurants, are all within a few minutes' walk. With TWO private rooms, hardwood floors, an original fireplace, and free Netflix, you’re sure to have a comfortable place to relax and rest during your stay in this unique college town.
Walk to Oberlin College, coffee, food, a $4 movie, and everything else in town in just minutes. Private entrance. Free parking. Your own front porch to watch the world go by. Two private rooms.
Flat-screen TV with free Netflix and Amazon Prime; original fireplace and sectional L-shaped couch in living room.
Fully furnished bedroom with comfortable king size bed.
Full private bathroom with sink, toilet, and claw foot tub with shower.
Toegang voor gasten
You'll have access to two full rooms, including a king size bed, and your own bathroom, including off-street parking space, your own private entrance and front porch.
Interactie met gasten
We're always only a text away!
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Access to your bathroom is via a private hallway. While private, you may hear household noises, as your hallway is next to our kitchen.
Being in the heart of it all means pedestrian and road sounds outside our home. We've supplied a fan for white noise, but please be aware of the probability of the normal sounds of daily town life.
- Quiet hours from 10PM to 6AM
- Maximum of three guests; please inform us at booking.
- A reminder that you will hear the noises of daily life, including people walking by, and even the occasional siren (the hospital is just down the street.) You'll be sharing our home, so you may hear us on occasion.
- We do not offer breakfast, but many excellent choices are just a few minutes from your door.
- Your rooms are original from the 1910 farmhouse. We ask that you treat our home as if it’s your home; with respect and appreciation for it’s uniqueness.
Traveling is one of our favorite pastimes; we've been to 23 countries and counting! We also live in one of the coolest college towns in America. Our downtown setting means we are just steps away from everything our town has to offer, from restaurants and coffee to Tappan Square and college events. It’s the perfect launching point for your own exploration of this great town. We look forward to hosting you!