New, modern Bountiful home w/ updated decor. Quiet, no kids or pets, located in residential area 1.5 miles from freeway. Downtown SLC 19 miles. Airport 12 miles.
Private room, queen bed. Second room available for additional $25 per person (up to 2 additional people).
Private bathroom: shower and bathtub.
Clean kitchen: limited to use of toaster, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, basic utensils.
Use of washer & dryer $25;
Full use of kitchen (stove, oven, pots, pans) +$25 cleaning fee.
VERY IMPORTANT: One bedroom (queen) is available for up to two guests. If you have only two guests but require two bedrooms, please contact me for assistance with booking the additional room, as there is an additional $25 charge per night for the second room. The bed/bath will be private.
The second bedroom (queen) will accommodate up to 2 more guests.
Adults and kids age 12 and up are welcome.
Immaculate home located near downtown SLC, airport and freeway. One block from local grocery store, gas station and bank. Near local restaurants.
New home in residential neighborhood with plenty of parking in the driveway.
Modern brick and stone craftsman style home with hardwood floors, 10 foot ceilings and luxury finishes. Home just 3 years old, professionally designed and decorated.
The home is spacious and large, which gives a lot of privacy. Home owner is on the other side of the 5,000 square foot home, which is very quiet.
Toegang voor gasten
Keyless entry at the front door for safety and convenience. Swipe the blank screen to activate it and then easily enter the code.
Please advise arrival and estimated departure time upon booking.
Interactie met gasten
Although this is a shared space, it is quite possible that I will only be available in passing. I am available by phone and text at any time.
I prefer to give guests their space and ensure peace and quiet.
- Quiet hours 11 p.m. - please talk in bedroom rather than common areas after 11 p.m.
- No shoes in the house please. Dark wood floors show every footstep.
- Park on the left side of the driveway by the garage door. Do not block the sidewalk.
- Available in kitchen: toaster, microwave, some refrigerator space, water/ice in fridge door, coffee maker, tea pot and basic kitchen utensils.
- Not available for use: stove/oven, gas grill, pans/baking dishes, freezer space (other than a small item like ice cream).
- Please leave the kitchen space in the same condition you found it.
- If you have any excess garbage, please throw it in the outdoor garbage cans next to the garage. Small amounts of rubbish can be placed in the garbage can inside the pantry.
-Upon departure, please leave sheets and towels in hamper in bedroom closet.
-Upon departure, please recycle in the blue trash can outside next to the garage, if applicable. Glass, plastic, paper.