Experience the beauty of New Jersey by staying at this bright and open Voorhees home. Recently renovated, this 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house sleeps 10.
Experience the beauty of New Jersey by staying at this bright and open Voorhees home. If you’re planning a trip to Philly, a weekend in the Jersey nature or a Golf getaway, this Voorhees home could be the perfect accommodation for you and your travel companions.
Key Property Features:
- 5 Bedrooms including 1 master king size bedroom, 2 queen size bedrooms and 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds. 3 full bathrooms - two on the second floor and one on the first floor.
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances, wireless internet access, in-unit washer and dryer, flat screen TV, and much more.
- Fantastic outdoor area.
The first floor of the house features a stunning open floor grand room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a large back yard.
When you’re done spending the day out, you’ll love coming home to whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with new appliances and beautiful laminate floors. Share a meal with your friends and family at the dining room table, or take your plates outside to the backyard table. There you can enjoy complete privacy and the beauty of 70 ft tall trees of the forested cliffs of NJ.
You'll have full access to the whole house except the utility storage area, basement, and the garage.
Book with confidence and we will be there to help you enjoy your stay. We're on a mission to make short-term rentals easy and accessible. If you have questions or need help, we will be available 24/7 for you.
This house is located across from a beautiful golf course. The property is 5-10 mins away from many department stores, Cherry Hill Mall, good restaurants, cafes, and parks and 20 mins away from Philly and all it has to offer. It is a great place to enjoy time with friends and family.
The best way to get to the house is by car, although public transport is available nearby (train and bus). In addition, UBER and LYFT work well in the area.
PARKING: There is driveway space for up to 4 cars.
Check-in starts at 3 p.m. and it is not possible for us to accommodate earlier check-in or later check-out because we need time to clean and prepare in-between guests.
We provide all the toiletries and linen for your stay, just like a hotel would (but a lot better).
We do not offer any discounts other than the automated discounts that you will receive if you stay longer than 7 or 30 days.
We strive to provide you with the best hospitality possible so let us know if you have any questions or needs that we can help with! We hope that you contact us as early as you need something so that we may address it on time and provide you with an amazing experience!
• Check-in time is 3 PM
• Check-out time is 11 AM
- Absolutely no parties allowed in this property. Small gatherings during daytime are acceptable when done with care. Anything beyond that needs prior written approval.
- No pets allowed unless previously agreed otherwise.
- No additional guests allowed other than what's shown on reservation.
- No smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- Feel free to use the kitchen as needed, including any and all supplies and accessories.
- Please eat in the dining area to prevent damage of the living room seating.
- Quite hours are strictly observed overnight starting from 22:00 to 8:00 (10 pm - 8 am). PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS!
- We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate if you can take your shoes off when inside.
Thank you for respecting the house manual and we look forward to hosting you!
Vanaf 21 november 2017 - 23 november 2019 geldt er een minimumverblijf van 1 nacht.
We love hospitality and great hospitality is something that we've been surrounded by since we were born. We grew up in small towns where people were opening their doors to guests all the time. We put on the table everything we had and provided all the best we had to our guests.
We are really encouraged by the progress of the sharing economy and we'd like to see how we can bring better hospitality into many parts of our lives so that we all have better life experiences and build stronger communities around the world.