Very private downstairs suite and backyard in a modern 3-story shared home in the upscale Pocket area. Super comfy bed and private bathroom for 1-2 people. Easy check-in with electronic key-code at front door. Next to the Sac River Parkway Bike Trail, complimentary bicycles included. Pet friendly!
2 Bdrm Listing: http://abnb.me/EVmg/2dkRUAdWLA
1: Westin Sacramento
2: Sacramento Zoo
5: Midtown | Capitol | Golden1 Arena
90: San Francisco
100: S. Lake Tahoe
If need 2 rooms, use this listing: http://abnb.me/EVmg/2dkRUAdWLA
Just about everything a four-star hotel would offer:
- Premium Tempur-Pedic Mattresses and Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover
- Smart TV downstairs (HBO, Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu),
- High Speed Internet, office desk/chairs, cell chargers,
- Robes/slippers, iron, ceramic blow dryer, organic bathroom amenities
- Jumbo size washer and dryer,
- Keurig with tea and and a mini fridge with water and milk (or any special requests!)
- Central Cooling System (and private heater)
**No HOA and neighbors are totally supportive of our Airbnb and guests :)**
NOTE: For safety, outside of home has a Ring video security system installed. Inside is private.
Toegang voor gasten
1st Floor: Downstairs has the only bedroom/bathroom on that floor - very private. The stairway/hallway that leads to front door and garage is the only shared space.
2nd Floor: No access to kitchen/living room unless requested in advance.
Garage: Parking on left side driveway in front of garage. Kickstarter Priority City Bikes with Ulocks are in garage and included to ride along the scenic Sacramento River bike trail right behind the house (takes you to Downtown, the Capitol Museum, or Old Sacramento in only 4 miles)
Interactie met gasten
One of us may be onsite to help with any needs, questions, and trip planning if needed, but we are often out in town.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Nearby address 4800 Riverside Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95831 can be used to map distance to any of your trip destinations.
- - Must book for yourself (booking and/or checking in for others only allowed with advance agreement - please don't instant book). - Smoking outside only please. - We don't have furry friends, but if you do, please clean up after them promptly :).
Deze verhuurder heeft 44 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
Wasana is a Thai native living in a California world. She's a true foodie who loves yoga, hiking, cooking, and smiling lots. Joel is in a specialized field of law enforcement and loves salsa dancing, meeting new friends, and making sure Wasana keeps smiling :) We are both easy going, drama free, and friendly.