This is a modern loft apartment in a leafy quiet street in cool Chippendale, a suburb full of character with all its cafes, restaurants and art galleries. It is also in a super convenient location to explore all that Sydney has to offer.
Stylishly decorated, with living/dining on lower level and the bedroom and bathroom upstairs as well as a big balcony to get some fresh air, you will have all you need for a very comfortable stay. You can walk to the City or use the transport at your footstep.
If you are looking for something nice, convenient and close to everything, this is the place for you!
This is a 1 bedroom loft style apartment, in a very easy and handy location, minutes walk to the city, shops, restaurants and transport.
We are in Chippendale, there is plenty of good cafes, funky restaurants, wine bars and art galleries around,including the world famous White Rabbit Gallery. We are also 10 minutes walk to Redfern or Central train Stations, 20 min walk to the city, close to Broadway Shopping Centre and the new Central Park where you can do your shopping and 20 min walk to the buzzing Newtown, Surry Hills and Darling Harbour with all of their restaurants and pubs . It is very easy to get to all Sydney's major attractions from here - you are one easy 15 min bus ride or train ride away from the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. We are also minutes drive to Bondi Beach and walking distance to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPA),
Sydney University (USYD) and Carriageworks, From the airport it is only a 20 minute drive, or a short train ride.
Our place has everything you need to have a lovely and comfortable stay,
- unlimited ADSL2+ wi-fi internet;
- 42' TV;
- bluetooth speakers so you can play your own music;
- laundry with washing machine, dryer and iron;
- full kitchen with all appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, stove and microwave,
- bathroom with a shower;
- queen size bed with super comfy memory foam mattress;
- large enclosed balcony;
- a portacot is available on request if you are travelling with a little one;
- all bed linen and towels are provided;
We are looking for someone who will appreciate our place and and take care of it.
Note the apartment is on level 1 and there is no lift and there is also an spiral staircase inside the apartment.
Please also note you will only get 1 set of keys for the apartment.
If you wish to stay for a shorter or longer period of time send me a message and we can work something out.
Check out my other listings under my Profile!
Toegang voor gasten
This listing is for the entire apartment.
Interactie met gasten
I will be there to welcome you in and answer any questions you might have, then I will be just a phone call away! Guests will check themselves out and leave keys on the table.
Please note I like to accommodate my guests arrivals and departures as best as possible, just let me know what time you would like to check in and check out and I will do my best to let you stay as long as possible, but at times I will need the apartment to be vacated by 11am and the check in to be after 2pm.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
To get to the apartment from the Airport the 2 easiest options are:
Train - AU$17 per person. It comes every 5 to 10 minutes and it takes about 10-15 minutes into Redfern or Central Station, then you have to walk for about 10-15 minutes to the apartment.
Taxi - the easiest option and most cost effective if there is more than 1 of you. It cost between $25-$45 and it takes about 20 minutes (allow a little more time to get into and from the International Airport).
No check ins after 8pm, I am sorry.
Check is from 2pm-8pm and Check out is by 11am.
Having fun is mandatory in our place, but our home is also a sacred place to us, where you get to relax and just be, hope it will the same to you on your stay, but please keep these in mind:
- no shoes inside;
- strictly no smoking anywhere in the apartment, including the balcony. Your bond will be forfeit in total if evidence of smoking is found;
- no pets;
- keep it clean and tidy and give it back how you found it otherwise a $50 cleaning fee will apply;
- no more than 2 people staying in the apartment;
- no parties;
- noise restrictions apply in Sydney. The time for these restrictions in residential premises where it can be heard in the living area of a neighbouring property is: 10pm to 8am – Sunday to Thursday. 12 midnight to 8am – Friday, Saturday and any day immediately before a public holiday.
Deze verhuurder heeft 547 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies