Gorgeous stand alone home, ski in/out, private hot tub, close to Mountain Village core
Let’s head to the hills to enjoy what a true Telluride experience is all about. You, of course, want to feel both remote and removed, but still maintain quick access to the Mountain Village core. A ski-in/ski-out home is what you’re after, and a spacious deck with gorgeous mountain views seems to be in order. May as well throw in a relaxing outdoor hot tub to boot. High ceilings should be high on your list, because after all, you’ll need plenty of space to contain all the joy you feel when the whole family walks in.
Prospect Lodge is the ideal place to take in all Telluride has to offer. This 6-bedroom, 5.5 bath home literally glows. Just head out to your sprawling porch with views of the San Sophia mountains if you need some proof. Once your jaw is properly closed, head inside and let the lounging begin. First, we recommend getting that fireplace going for maximum ambiance. It’s just so comforting nestled in the middle of your soaring wall of windows. Natural light around here will never be an issue. Next, you’ll probably want to cook up something delicious in your modern kitchen, complete with plenty of granite counter space so everyone can pitch in. And when it comes time to dine, be sure to admire the woodwork that surrounds you. It’s just that divine.
The home’s bedrooms can accommodate every personality, too. Take a soak in the master’s tub to relax those muscles after a long day on the mountain. Retreat to the loft resting area when you just want to get away from it all. Everyone needs some alone time now and again. The kids will just love their bunk room, and you’ll just love the media room once they have retreated to bed. We should probably mention it comes with its own poker table and kitchenette for added convenience. Yes, Prospect Lodge truly has it all, when all you need is a Telluride getaway to get away from it all.
Toegang voor gasten
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email.
Interactie met gasten
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
- It's a steep drive to get up to the property, 2WD vehicles will have problems in the snow.
- Keep the gas fireplace on in the game room, it can get chilly.
- It snows a lot at this property, so bring sleds!!
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 16 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 4
- A credit card preauthorization of $1,500.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit