In the heart of charming Petite Patrie, my condo is close to Jean Talon market, Parc Jarry, Beaubien and Jean-Talon metros (orange & blue), grocery stores, drugstores, nice neighborhood cafés, restaurants and bars. Fully renovated; open area, huge windows, natural light, well equiped kitchen, large back patio. Plenty of calm workspace in open area. Room also has a desk and gives access to a cozy little private porch. I am trilingual (french, english, spanish). This is an occasional offer.
Toegang voor gasten
NB: As a woman living alone, I prefer female guests. However, I do accept reservations from male guests with satisfying reviews for former hosts.
- Access to all areas of my condo, excluding my bedroom.
- Cozy, calm, and respectful environment.
- The room is sunny and roomy, and you have access to your own little front porch.
- Laundry machines (2$ per use).
Interactie met gasten
I am friendly and fully trilingual (spanish, french, english). I have lived here 15 years and love Montreal. Will gladly assist you during your stay.
- I prefer female guests. However, I do accept reservations from male guests with satisfying reviews for former hosts.
- 2$ / laundry machine wash
- 2$ / laundry machine dry
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after herself in common areas (dishes, bathroom, etc.)
- No guests