'The Cabin' sits in the heart of West Cowes, tucked away behind the high street. Kitted out in classic holiday home style, it's compact but very cute. Two bedrooms and a sofa bed. Shower room. Decked garden with dining table and outdoor sofas. Free parking space nearby. Wifi (free), TV with DVD, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave. Welcome breakfast included. Great for families but steep steps to access. Book today!
The Cabin has been decorated in a 'seaside' holiday home style. Because we used to rent holiday homes a lot ourselves I like to think we've got most of the things you need covered. The kitchen is fully equipped and there are games and family DVDs in the living space.
Toegang voor gasten
The whole of the Cabin and its decked garden is available. The Cabin is a former stores that was completely rebuilt by my Dad. It's located behind Cowes High Street. To access it you go through a security-coded door, down an alley and then past another house up some quite steep concrete steps. People often have a worried look on their faces when they first come to visit, and then when they get to the top are astonished at how lovely it is!
Interactie met gasten
It's not likely I'll be around during your stay, however my Dad will be nearby to let you in and to help.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The Cabin is off the high street which can be noisy, especially in the summer. We love the buzz and being in the thick of it, but it may not be right for you if you need total silence.
There is no parking at the Cabin. It is on the high street, opposite the Red Jet ferry. However the Cabin does now have its own parking space nearby. So there are four main parking options:
1. You can park your car in the Cabin's private parking space which is 1 or 2 minutes walk away
2. There is a loading bay outside the street entrance. You can't park here but it does help with getting things in and out
3. You can park for 2 hours in the M&S car park which is just around the corner
3. You can also park additional cars in the Northwood House car park (3 to 5 mins walk up a hill).
- Has steep steps to access so not suitable for buggies, wheelchairs or walking sticks
- The cabin is in central Cowes, which can be noisy at times. We love the buzz but if you're hoping for total silence it may not be right for you