Close to art and culture, restaurants, family-friendly activities, wineries, historic Victorian town of Jacksonville, hiking, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, & river rafting. You’ll love the peaceful setting, bucolic farm sanctuary, gorgeous views, comfortable memory foam beds, private deck, scenic outdoor rain-head shower w/ hot water, that it feels a million miles away while being only 15 minutes from the airport & 5-25 minutes from everything in the valley.
- Guests must check in by 7 PM, so we can orient them and they can move about safely. If you cannot arrive by then, I'm afraid this isn't the right fit for this trip and we hope to see you next time.
- While our sanctuary animals are friendly, guests may not enter the pasture or animal areas without owner supervision, for everyone's safety.
- No smoking, campfires, candles or open flames of any kind, please. The gorgeous setting and sunset will provide enough atmosphere without the risk of fire :).
- The glamping tent hamlet is up a hillside that is equivalent to about 4 flights of stairs. Guests should be able to walk and carry their luggage up and down the hillside. This is not wheelchair accessible.
- While we will happily allow children in future, we are finalizing some safety features to make our decks ready for them, so stay tuned!
- This is a retreat/quiet getaway space. Because you can hear through canvas walls, we ask guests to keep noise to a respectfully low level. Conversation is fine as is quiet music or entertainment. Loud music is not. We allow retreat groups and family groups, but not loud parties.
- There is no electricity in the glamping hamlet. There is a charging station for phones, etc. down the hill in the house and headlamps plus a lantern are provided for light.
- Our whole sanctuary is based on respect for the lives of all animals, human and non-human. Due to this, we ask guests not to bring animal products such as meat, dairy or eggs onto the property. Each tent has a list of recommended nearby restaurants that provide a variety of food options. In addition, we are happy to provide suggestions for delicious plant-based camping foods.
Annuleer tot 24 uur voor je reis en krijg een volledige restitutie. Annuleer minder dan 24 uur voor je reis en de eerste nacht is niet-restitueerbaar.
Deze verhuurder heeft 8 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
I used to travel far and wide as a singer/songwriter, so I tend to be a self-contained traveler who enjoys local flavor in most of its forms. Now that we have our own farm sanctuary, I also love staying at home and hosting others.