We have a Newly renovated Studio house within our house premises in the beautiful neighborhood of The Hudson Valley.
Our property is 1 block away from the Metro North and only a 40 minute commute to Grand Central Station! (Midtown Manhattan, 42nd Street) Explore NYC, enjoy a hike or bike ride on The Old Croton Aqueduct trail, and see all New York has to offer with ease.
You will love this newly renovated modern studio room (12x18) its clean & cozy with tons of natural lighting and an comfortable sleeper sofa which pulls out into a queen size bed.
There is also a kitchenette equipped with a stove top and mini fridge, 3 piece bathroom, and dinning table for two. Studio has its own private entrance which is located on the back of the main house property. Guest have access to the backyard, outdoor shower and bikes to ride on the OCA trail track.
This studio is good for couples, solo adventurers, students and business travelers. Studio is especially suitable for adventurous, easy going, low maintenance, open minded travels. Studio is not suitable for pets.
The studio design was inspired by the New tiny house movement, its cozy, compact but with all its essentials necessities.
Toegang voor gasten
Guests have access to the backyard, outdoor shower and bikes for your enjoyment.
**We ask while you are in the Studio room to kindly remove your outside shoes for your comfort and ours.**
Interactie met gasten
. We are always available in person or phone in case you need any assistance, questions or needs.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
- The studio room has ceramic floors which you will find cold, however we have a portable hater and area rugs to make it warmer especially in the winter times.
- Studio room walls and roof are well insulated which maintains the room warm and quiet.
- We own a super friendly American Eskimo dog
- No Shoes in the Studio room/house
- No smoking of any kind in room
- Trash all your garbage end of day or before check-out
- Clean all dirty dishes before checking-out
- Place all used linen and towel in basket at the end of your stay
- Make sure all electronics and lights are turned off before exiting the room
- Leave room keys on top of table when checking- out