Comfortable one bedroom apartment with glimpse of the marvellous Cadore mountain range, at 532 mt, surrounded by three major natural parks (Dolomiti Friulane, Dolomiti Bellunesi and Tre Cime).
This one bedroom apartment is placed in Perarolo, a nice village close to Belluno and Cortina (only 30 km). It enjoys stunning views of the Cadore mountain range and offers a quiet ambience for a family holiday.
Floor: second, in a fully renovated building (end of 2013) which comprises 9 apartments for rent (1 studio, 5 one bedroom- and 3 two bedroom flats).
The property is composed of:
- a spacious living room with a decorative fireplace (not to be used), a sitting corner with TV set and a double sofa bed; the fully fitted kitchenette comes with dishwasher, fridge and electric oven;
- a comfortable bedroom with a double bed and a spacious wardrobe;
- a bathroom with shower cubicle.
- shared laundry, on the ground floor, with two washers and two dryers
- outdoor parking next to the building
- independent heating
- cleaning service
- pick up service
*The apartment is not fitted with air conditioning.
Vanaf 22 augustus 2017 - 30 september 2017 is de minimum verblijfsduur 2 nachten
I work for a Company that manages furnished apartments for rent throughout Italy, especially in holiday destinations (lakes, mountains, sea).
I like travelling, reading and I love my job in the tourism sector!
My colleagues and I always do our best to make our guests feel like at home.