Our place is less than 1 mi. to The Appalachian Trail below Bemis Mtn. Private, tranquil waterfront property on Mooselookmeguntic Lake with exceptional views. Readily accessible to outdoor recreation, such as mountain biking,hiking,boating,fishing,swimming and skiing (water/x-country), with a network of dirt roads to traverse. The town of Oquossoc is 11+ miles away, another 7 to Rangeley. Several local Restaurants are available, many with restored rustic charm. State boat launch 2 miles away
The downstairs Bedroom has a double bed, and TV/DVD player with cable. The upstairs has two single beds, one on each side of the loft divided by a catwalk. Weber gas grill on the porch.
Toegang voor gasten
The cabin sits on a 3.5 acre lot in Rangeley Plantation with 235' of shorefront, with some sandy beach areas. We do have a canoe available to use and some kayaks. There is a public boat launch with a dock 2 miles away.
Interactie met gasten
We live close by and will most likely greet you. I am available for calls to answer all the questions you might have. I have been a part of the Rangeley Lakes area all of my life and am an enthusiastic supporter of all it has to offer.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Care needs to be taken with the boats (being taken off the shore line when not in use, not letting them bang into rocks,etc). Do not use in rough weather. Your level of experience needs to be your guide. One lifejacket per person must be on board. Children 10 and under must wear a life jacket. Please heed that this lake can be a treacherous in a storm!! And often the water is life threateningly cold (hypothermia).
- Access to 2 single beds upstairs is via a steep ships ladder. Headroom upstairs is also low. Renters must have confidence that if you plan on using this space you are physically capable.
- Some agility and physical ability required to use stairs down to the water
- The lake can become very rough and dangerous. Safety rules pertaining to watercraft use must be followed.
_ Boats need to taken off the shoreline when not in use
- Well behaved dogs are allowed with permission. Please be advised that predators are in the vicinity.
- A strict Airbnb refund policy will be followed.
- A maximum of 4 Guests allowed.
- Off peak seasonal discounts also available
- Children need to be at least 6 years old and be able to climb/hold onto a ladder. Parents need to be aware of outdoor hazards.
-Outdoor gas grill needs to be moved away from the building and into the open when in use to avoid smoke damage.