Welcome in Venice ;)
I will be happy to host you in my big apartment with terrace, only 10 minutes by bus from Venice city center (there is a bus every 10 min, 7/7, 24/24, all days and also all night long)!
- FREE HIGH-SPEED INTERNET WI-FI -
This bright double room with terrace is fully equipped with bed linen, duvet, fresh towels, hair dryer and a complimentary set of shower gel and shampoo.
This cozy room is the perfect solution for a romantic getaway, long stays or also business trip.
There are 2 shared bathroom in the house (daily cleaning service)
There is free high-speed internet Wi-Fi in all the apartment.
Toegang voor gasten
The house is in a wonderful location: in only 10 min by bus you will arrive in Venice old city (you have a bus every 10 min, all day long, and the bus stop is just in front of the palace). Also, the apartment is only 10 min walking from the train station and 10 mink walking to Mestre city center.
Interactie met gasten
At your arrival I will give you a map and all information about the city, what to do, what to see, my favourite and secret places... and all suggestions to really live the city in the best way!
Communication is key: if I can improve your stay in any way, let me know, and I will be more than happy to help you! I speak english, french and spanish. You can text me anytime by sms or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
I travel very often for work, so I will not be at home all the time.
See you soon ;)
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Free Wi-Fi available in all the apartment!
Please note that the City of Venice requires a city tax for guest of hotel, B&B, hostels, camping and tourists apartment. City tax is 2,10 euros/night per guest, is not included in Airbnb rates and has to be paid upon arrival.
Kitchen rules: is it possible to use the refrigerator to store your food and you can use the kitchen all day long for breakfast, lunch or dinner but only for take away or cold food (microwave and kettle are available): to respect the sensitivity and culture of all guests, is not possible to cook in the house.
Smoking is allowed only in the terrace.
Please note that for late check-in after 9:00 PM there is an extra fee of 20 euros to be paid upon arrival.
Dear guests, communication is key: please give me in advance all information about your arrival (from the airport, the train station, by car..) and a working telephone number: in this way I can give you all directions to reach the apartment in the easiest way possible.
• Check-in is possible from 2:00 PM, check-out is until 11:00 AM, but I'm flexible if nobody else had booked the neighboring nights.
• Please let me know the exact time of your arrival: please note that I work all day and I will come to open the house for you at this time, so if you arrive earlier than the meeting time, just wait for me in front of the entrance, and call me or send me an sms (please respect other people living there, don't ring all the bells of the palace if you arrive earlier than expected and I'm not here: I will arrive or I will send you someone to open the apartment in a few minutes)
• Venice city tax is 2,10 euros/night per person and is not included in Airbnb rates. As in each italian big city, starting from the 24th of August 2011 The Municipality of Venice has established the tourist tax with City Council resolution no.83 of the 23-24 June 2011. The tax is applied to the overnight stays of non-residents in the Municipality of Venice for a maximum of 5 consecutive nights in hotels, Bed&Breakfast and Holiday Apartments. For this accommodation facility the tax amounts to Euros 2,10 per person per night. You can find all additional info on the official City of Venice website. The City tax has to be paid cash upon arrival.
• For late check-in after 9:00 PM there is a supplement of € 20 to be paid at the arrival.
• You can use the kitchen all day long for breakfast, lunch or dinner but only for take away or cold food (microwave and kettle are available; no gas, no stove, no owen): to respect the sensitivity and culture of all guests, cooking is not allowed.
• No smoking (only in the balcony) or candles or open flame.
• Please don't loose the keys.
• Please keep the place as you found it and be respectful of the property. Accidents can happen, please tell me if something occurs.
• Keep quiet in the stairwell.
• No loudness (music, TV, loud talking) after 10:00 PM. No parties.
• No pets.
I do not allow "surprise" one nighter guest's in my apartment other then yourself. This is my home, please respect it. Thank you ;)
Please let me know if I can improve your stay or if you have any specific need and I will be more than happy to help you ;)
De verhuurder heeft 725 recensies van andere accommodaties.Bekijk andere recensies
Ciao a tutti sono Michele, ho 30 anni e da 10 lavoro nel campo alberghiero. La mia più grande passione, da buon italiano, è la cucina. I miei viaggi mi hanno portato ad assaporare culture e gusti veramente diversi da New York a Tokyo da San Paolo a Hong Kong. Penso che viaggiare e conoscere culture diverse sia una delle cose più belle, ed è per questo che ho deciso di aprire la mia casa ad ospiti da ogni parte del mondo per condividere con voi la bellezza di vivere a Venezia. Parlo inglese, francese e spagnolo. Vi aspetto per potervi fare da Cicerone in questa magica città perché anche dopo aver viaggiato tanto, vi posso assicurare che nessun posto è come Venezia...
Hello everyone I'm Michele, I'm 30 years old guy working in the hotel business. My passion is cooking (I'm italian after all) and traveling. I think that travel, learn and share our story with different people from differet cultures is one of the most beautiful things to do in this life, that's why I decided to open my home to guests from all over the world. I want to share with you the beauty of living in Venice! I speak English, French and Spanish. I confess that even after traveling so much, I can assure you that no place like Venice ... So, what you waiting for? :)