My place is on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors.
A grade ii listed jolly cottage. Ideal for enjoying the moors for walkers, MTB and cyclists it is ideal.
A spacious one bedroom cottage with comfortable beds and a modern bathroom. It has a very relaxing atmosphere. You will love to enjoy a glass of wine in the private walled garden, help yourself to any home grown veggies too!
My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
This Jolly Cottage is a great place to be, a great place to escape to. A place I go to to escape from my busy work life or to escape a busy life to concentrate on your work. The internet is fast and the phone connection is good, if you need to be connected, but if you don't turn of your devices and just enjoy being in this great North Yorkshire property! You may enjoy all the usual home comforts.
Toegang voor gasten
During your stay you will have full access to two floors of the property. Internet, free view television, fully equipped kitchen, lounge, walled garden, bathroom and bedroom that can either be set up with twin beds or a super king double.
Interactie met gasten
I am always available for my guests on the end of the phone before and during your stay in case you have any questions.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
There is bike storage place at your own risk during your stay, There is also hot and cold outside taps for washing down mountain bikes or muddy boots.
- Please treat Joly Cottage with respect as if it were your own home.
- Please enjoy the garden its a great place to sit and dream and eat and chat but please respect the neighbors.
- If you brake something let me know so I can replace it for my next guests.
- Pets may be considered by arrangement with the host, no dogs on the furniture or up stairs and please don't let your dog do its business in the garden or shared yard there are plenty of fine toilet places close by.
- Bikes stored in are the responsibility of the guest not the host.