Over deze ruimte
Our place is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, and the city center. You’ll love Bear Wood Cabin because of the location. Bear Wood is good for couples and families . You will love the privacy of being hidden in the trees, yet being so close to Dollywood, The Island and all that Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and The Great Smoky Mountains has to offer.
We love Bear Wood because of it's rugged hand hewn beams throughout the kitchen and living area. It's a very cozy cabin, tucked in among the trees. We love the privacy of being away from the hustle and bustle. Yet we are only a few minutes drive to fantastic restaurants, Dollywood and downtown Pigeon Forge.
Toegang voor gasten
You will have access to the entire cabin except for two exceptions. There is a maid's closet that will be locked in the kitchen area.
Also the garage is not currently available to guests. It is locked and not usable at this time for our Bear Wood guests.
Interactie met gasten
We will be available via text and phone calls. We do not live in Pigeon Forge but are less than an hour away if you would need assistance. Please be sure to contact us with any issues or assistance. We are more than happy to help.
We would be happy to offer any recommendations in regards to restaurants and things to do, let us know what we
Rental Agreement for Bear Wood cabin Rental:
Vacationers are asked to comply with all of the owner’s rules. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in forfeiture of monies paid and sufficient cause for immediate termination.
1. Leaseholder must be 21 years of age.
2. NO SMOKING. Smoking is prohibited. No fireworks. If evidence is found your damage deposit will be forfeited, plus cost of cleaning.
3. Payments must be made via credit card, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or check.
4. No Pets allowed.
5. Cleaning. A $65. Cleaning fee is charged per stay to cover normal housekeeping
expenses. This fee is nonrefundable.
This fee covers standard towels and linens, if any
are removed from the property you will be charged for their replacement.. If extra
cleaning or excessive laundry is required an additional charge of $30/hr (one hour
minimum) will be deducted from your deposit.
6. Check in time is 4:00 pm and Check out time is 11:00 am .
7. Maximum occupancy is 8 persons. ( additional charge per person over 6)
8. Prior to departure please load and run the dishwasher, be sure appliances and lights are off. Please be sure home is secure and locked.
9. You are personally responsible for damages done to Bear Wood during your stay.
10. Propane grill and Charcoal grill are for ADULT use only. Please be sure the propane gas is turned off at the tank when finished use. Clean grill after each use with wire brush. NO
pots and pans on the grill.
11) Please note we follow the strict cancellation policy via AirBnB.
12. Parking: Maximum
of 3 vehicles , due to a shared driveway.
13. Hot Tub Use
at Vacationer’s risk, ADULT supervision is required for all children .
Operate according to manufacturer’s instructions. Vacationer is responsible for full cost
of damage or repair as a result of negligence by vacationer or guest.
14. Locked areas: Vacationers may not have access to locked areas of the owner’s personal
items and may make no attempt to obtain access.
15. KEYS; A door entry code will be provided to you before your arrival.
16. Vacationers are responsible to inform owner of any
17. Owner shall not be held liable for any injuries that may occur to vacationers or their
guests as a result of said guests or vacationers. Owner is not responsible for stolen or
damaged vacationers belongings during their stay at Bear Wood.
We wish you a happy and stress free vacation. We ask you please respect our property and we will do all we can to ensure the best vacation rental property for you.
Annuleer tot zeven dagen voor je reis en krijg 50% restitutie, inclusief servicekosten.
We are a newly blended family embarking on new adventures together. We love camping and traveling in our RV. We enjoy hiking, kayaking and paddle boarding and just hanging out around the campfire or chilling in our hammocks. We are life learners always finding new things to interest us.