Your "home away from home" is located in a quiet neighbourhood 300 metres from basic amenities such as mini mart, chemist, take away pizza, PO, bakery, bistro & pub. The CBD and mall are 1.5 K away (about 15 minute walk). You have your own cozy bright & airy private room with double bed, TV, wardrobe with plenty of storage and a computer desk & chair. Check in between 12-7pm, if arriving later please advise. Check out strictly 10 am or earlier. PLEASE READ HOUSE RULES BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST!!
This brand new home is perfect for a cosy and relaxing stay surrounded by the Cambewarra mountain, escarpment and parkland. You have your own private space in the guest room that has a double bed with TV, wardrobe, hangers, chest of drawers and two bedside tables. There is a computer desk & chair for your use if you have a laptop. The room is bright and airy with a big window with privacy blinds and security shutters. Even though the rest of the space will be shared with us, you will have a choice of two outdoor areas where you can escape to chill out and relax (one at the front and one at the back). The house is a 15 minute walk to the centre of town which has a big shopping mall, 4 supermarkets, newsagent, fast food outlets and you will be spoilt for choices of cafes and restaurants. The nearest pub/bistro is just 600 metres from the house. The nearest chemist, ladies & gents hairdresser, postoffice, bakery, butcher, wood fired pizza, take-away, gas station and convenience store are just 300 metres down the road. Please do not smoke or eat meals in your room, there is an indoor and outdoor dining area for meals but no smoking anywhere in or outside the house. Sorry no children & no pets!
Toegang voor gasten
Guests have access to free wifi and all areas of the house except the Master Bedroom.
In town guests can access free wifi at Macdonalds, other fast food outlets, Telstra Air and most cafés. There is a tourist information centre in town for more info on the area and there are plenty of shady parks and lots of interesting walks if your feeling energetic.
Interactie met gasten
We will help guests as much as we can with information on the local area and Sydney so as to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We have tourist maps of Sydney and the local area, brochures, bus time tables and magazines in the guest room for guests to help themselves to. After guests check in we will give them a spare set of house keys to come and go as you please.
We can be reached by phone or email if you need to get in touch with us.
You can join us for morning breakfast or have it in the privacy of the outdoor courtyard.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES!! Checkout is strictly before 10 am and a continental breakfast will be served between 8 and 8:30 am (or earlier if you prefer) at no extra charge. NO COOKING FACILITIES AVAILABLE AND IF GETTING A TAKE-AWAY MEAL PLEASE DO NOT HAVE IT IN YOUR ROOM, YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE THE DINING ROOM OR THE OUTDOOR DINING AREA FOR YOUR MEALS. If you give us an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) and if you are delayed by 30 minutes or more for any reason, as a courtesy please let us know by email or phone of your new ETA. Thanks!
- As we do not charge a cleaning fee, we expect guests to leave the room clean and tidy (rubbish bins provided in your room and bathroom)
- Kitchen available for just coffee and tea making facilities (no cooking sorry) If getting take away meals guests can use the indoor or outdoor dining area for meals & relaxation (STRICTLY NO MEALS TO BE EATEN IN YOUR ROOM AS IT LEAVES UNPLEASANT ODOURS FOR THE NEXT GUEST)
- If you have any laundry, let us know and we will do it for you
- Continental breakfast included (between 8 - 8:30 am or earlier if you are leaving early) consisting of toast & jam, coffee or tea, cereal and OJ
- We wish that our guests have a pleasant stay, at the same time we expect that they respect our property and report any damage, breakages etc incurred by themselves.
- Check in between 3 pm and 8 pm. If arriving outside of these hours please advise us when you make the request for a room. If you give us an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) and if you are delayed by 30 minutes or more for any reason, as a courtesy please let us know by email or phone of your new ETA. Thanks!
- Checkout latest by 10 am. or earlier if you prefer.
- Please leave a comment in the "guest book" in your room and a "review" on Airbnb. Thanks ;-)
- This is a smoke & drug-free environment.
We are passionate about travel and meeting people from different countries and different cultures. We are non-smokers and try and live a healthy and well balanced lifestyle but we are happy to experience different cuisines and immerse in new cultures. We love the concept of hosting through Airbnb and sharing our lives, homes and stories with the people we encounter and sometimes make a life-long friend from that one single encounter. We love the fact that this makes the world a little smaller and a little friendlier :)
We are well travelled and as guests we are clean, tidy and respectful of peoples properties and treat them like we would our own. As hosts we "put ourselves in our guests shoes" and therefore generous with sharing our homes, travel stories and whatever we have to offer so as to make our guests stay pleasant, comfortable and memorable.
Looking forward to meeting all you wonderful people out there!!