Stay in a unique & spacious hotel suite-style space overlooking a lush garden patio in the historic Treme Esplanade/Ridge neighborhood of New Orleans - a culturally vibrant place that's centrally located to all of the best spots! We're less than 1 mile (bikes provided) from the French Quarter, Marigny/Bywater, City Park & Bayou St. John. Walkable to local cafes and shops. 10 minute walk to the Street Car that takes you Uptown/Garden District and all over the city.
The hotel suite style space and bathroom is completely private and separate from (yet still attached to) our home. It has it's own SEPARATE ENTRANCE so that you can come and go as you please. It is similar in size to a hotel suite or studio apartment and is comfortable for one or two people.
The space is a unique and sunny one (just like New Orleans) with features you won't find anywhere else! There is a comfortable Queen sized bed with quality bed linens and full private bathroom with shower. The large, custom window seat doubles as a couch - open up the windows and let the fresh air in. The kitchen space has a mini fridge, coffee maker (coffee, tea + fixin's included) and basic dishware and utensils. The handcrafted table and vintage stools near the window, is the perfect spot for eating breakfast or taking a break to catch up on emails. We've put a lot of care into furnishing the space for your comfort and enjoyment.
Toegang voor gasten
Guests access the suite's private entrance from the gated back yard. The patio and garden space are also yours to enjoy. There are doors in your space that attach it to our home. These doors are always locked and secured on both sides for privacy. While separate, please keep in mind that you are still in our home. PLEASE be courteous about noise.
Interactie met gasten
We like to give our guests privacy but are happy to chat when desired and always available to make suggestions and help you out during your stay.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
STREET PARKING in front of our home is FREE, reliable and easy.
We have two very sweet dogs in our home who are friendly and well behaved. They will not be in your space or the backyard during your stay.
Vergunnings- of registratienummer
Meer informatie over dit aantal
1. We hope you enjoy yourself and your stay here. We love New Orleans and we hope that you will too!
2. The guest suite is your private space this is part of our home. We share a wall, roof and floors with you. Please be courteous about noise.
3. We love hosting your four-legged family members (pets) and do not charge a pet fee for one dog or cat. When booking, please indicate if you are staying with a pet. If you would like to stay with more than one furry friend, please ask us before booking and we will do what we can to accommodate you.
4. We share our home and neighborhood with you based on an understanding that you will act respectfully. Please be courteous with your behavior while in our home and the community. We will not tolerate disrespectful, rude, or belligerent behavior -- if it occurs, you will be asked to leave.
5. We have put a great deal of care into making your space welcoming, clean and comfortable. While we understand that accidents happen, we take damage to our home seriously. You will be charged for any damage (beyond normal wear and tear) that occurs during your stay.
6. Please do not use hair dye or tanning lotion during your stay. If you've recently used them please be sure they are "set". These dyes stain and damage bed linens, shower tiles, sinks and toilet seats.
7. Our home is strictly non-smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted. Please carefully put out butts and then dispose of them in an *outdoor* trashcan.
Deze verhuurder heeft 64 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
Hello! Watson and I are excited to share our house with you as you explore this awesome city of New Orleans. When we're not out biking around town or working in the yard, Watson works as an electrical engineer and I work as a small business owner. Having lived in other cities (Nashville, Rochester, St. Louis, Los Angeles) before settling down here has helped us truly appreciate both the tiny and gigantic everyday uniquenesses of New Orleans. We hope to share a little bit of the city's charm with you!