Top floor en-suite double bedroom in a beautiful home, located just 5 mins walk from the historic port of Charlestown - and:
10 mins drive from the Eden Project
10 mins drive from the Lost Gardens Of Heligan
15 mins drive from Fowey
Large double room on top floor of a 3 floor townhouse - with en-suite bathroom (shower only).
- This is a room only booking. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided within the room. Locally there is a good selection of cafes and restaurants for food choices, within walking distance.
Toegang voor gasten
Parking is free on the road outside the house - or we have a private space at the rear of the property. Please ask for details.
Interactie met gasten
We have lived within the local area for over 30 years, so we'd be delighted to help you during your stay with recommendations of beautiful walks, places to visit, great eateries and suggestions to visit other parts of the county :)
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Charlestown harbour is just a short walk away, at the bottom of the hill. The walk is pleasant and passes the Rashleigh Inn, public house. The return walk up the hill is not steep at all, but we would recommend those with mobility issues to consider if this is the right location for them. We welcome all guests though! Cornwall is very hilly :)
- We expect all guests to be respectful of our home. A key to the house will be provided during your stay, to allow you to come and go as you please.
- We welcome guests who are here to enjoy the wonderful surroundings of the local area - and we are happy to provide recommendations of where to go.
- The room is only suitable for 2 adults. Any other guests will not be permitted to stay at the property.
- Check-in time is negotiable dependent on your preferred arrival time
- No smoking or pets, sorry.