No cleaning fee!
2 Bedroom- Loft: King in master, queen or twins in 2nd bedroom, 2 queen sleeper sofas in living. Max occ 8.
**See “Description” Below for ALL details**
**See “Description" Below for ALL details**
Weekends require a 2-night minimum stay. However, if booked within 2-days of arrival, I can accept 1-night on the weekends.
Each individual unit's size, floor plan, floor level, resort site location, building placement, unit placement within buildings, view, privacy, number of beds and type of beds, bathroom size & amenities, kitchen size & amenities, deck/balcony, and ALL other characteristics MAY VARY.
Some units may very well have more Bathrooms than stated. We are stating on the low side to be safe.
SPECIAL NEEDS UNITS may also be available upon request!
Onsite management of each resort will require a security deposit against a major credit card of a minimum of $100, up to a $250 maximum (varies at each resort location). Such security deposit is scheduled to be released on day of departure.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED! If you have a service animal, you must let us know in writing prior to booking.
· Full kitchen
· Internet access (fee applicable)
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Stereo with CD player
· Gas fireplace
· Gas barbecue
· Sleeper sofa
· Multiple stairs in all units except special needs units (limited availability)
· Jetted tub in master suites
· Iron and ironing board
· Indoor pool
· Indoor hot tub
· Waterfront location with beach access
· Tennis court
· Basketball hoop
· Fitness Center
· Recreational Center
· Pool table
· Arcade games
· Sunbathing deck
· Outdoor children's playground
· Shared computer with Internet
· Boat launch and mooring
· Resort dock
· Art Galleries
· Antique shops
· Whale watching
· Olympic National Park
· Bird watching at Dungeness Spit
· Sol Duc Hot Springs (May-October)
· Fort Warden State Park
· Coast Artillery Museum
· Clamming, crabbing & fishing (subject to closures)
· Hiking, picnicking and snow sports at Hurricane Ridge
· Day trips to Victoria, BC (citizenship documents required)
· Beachcombing at Dungeness Spit