+ Hassle free self check-in
+ Centrally located: District 1, only 5 mins from famous Ben Thanh Market, Fine Art Museum and other city attractions.
+ Safe and secure (High tech digital lock)
+ Spacious and beautifully designed
+ Full kitchen
+ Personalized city guidebook (local insight)
+ Portable wifi hotspot, fast internet
+ A phone to keep in touch with hos
The building is originally an American old style hotel.
It's located in the most vibrant and lively of Saigon. It's also in the heart of city center
The apartment was just recently renovated with the idea to make it a perfect oasis in the wake of Saigon urban scenery.
It's located in the 3rd floor (old style so there's no elevator).
There are 1 mezzanine for the bed and 1 bathrooms in the house
A beautifully designed Vietnamese studio in the heart of city centre, in the most vibrant and lively neighborhood of Saigon (3rd floor)
A home away from home
+ 1 studio bedroom
+ 1 bathroom
+ 1 living room & kitchen
Toegang voor gasten
You will have 24/7 self-access, no curfew.
Interactie met gasten
I will try to be available to meet you or guiding you around the city when I'm in town because I believe after all this is the reason you choose to stay in my home instead of a typical hotel room.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The house is on the third floor of the old building, and there's no elevator available in the building.
Most importantly, treat our home and our neighbors with respect. This rule will go a long way in ensuring an enjoyable stay for all of our guests.
- No smoking (e-cigs too).
- No partying and excessive noise. Quiet time is appreciated after 11pm.
- No pets (I'm an animal lover, just not in my home).
- We must register all overnight visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. People other than those registered are not permitted to stay overnight.
- You are completely responsible for any damage caused, including negligence such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked.
- All of the units in the building are privately owned but share building stairs and walkways. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of guests' personal belongings or valuables.