The studio apartment is on the second floor of a new house building, which is located in an alley off the busy street.
It is in a good location, very close to Ben Thanh market, the back packer area, Fine Art Museum...
This walk-up studio apartment is on the second floor. Please be kindly noted that there is no elevator in my building.
It is only 1 block away from the backpacker area by Tran Hung Dao avenue.
Super central location:
* 7 minute walk to Ben Thanh market
* 1 block away from De Tham street which is the backpacker area
* 1 km from the city Opera House, Notre Dame, The Post Office
The 45 SQM apartment is well furnished and equipped as you can see in the photos. It provides:
- A queen size bed with comfy mattress
- A double seat armchair in the living room
- Dining table and chairs
- Tv, fridge, microwave, oven, electric stove, air conditioner, hot shower.....
Guests will have their own living room, kitchen, bathroom and balcony. Self-laundry is available on the top floor without any charges.
Toegang voor gasten
Beside the apartment itself, there are other accessible areas:
- To the small lobby (public) on the ground floor
- To the laundry on the top floor
Interactie met gasten
I am a message away!
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Tours: my friend - Chris is an experienced and creative tour operator. He offers daily tours to Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnel, City Tour/ Food Tour at the back of the bike (private or group).
Please ask me for more information.
- Smoking area is at the balcony
- No loud party after 10:30 Pm
- No pet
Deze verhuurder heeft 290 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
My name is Vu (some call me Victor). I am originally from Saigon, Vietnam.
I love traveling and hopefully I can make a trip around the world one day.
Being a food lover, I enjoy all kind of food and have a great desire to try those I have never tasted before.
I was joining AirBnB, hoping that I could find a nice place for me and my friends to stay during our trip to Malaysia and that turned out amazing. And in the future, I would definitely have my own AirBnB listing.