30 km west of Paris in the heart of the plain of Versailles, this historical 17th century residence, transformed into a stylish guest house is in the picturesque village of Thiverval.
This large 28 m2 room with its industrial style décor including an original verrier from an artist’s studio opens onto a bathroom with a large walk-in shower. Raw elegance, with its polished concrete floor, lime washed walls, vintage radiator and metal fixtures and furniture. A warm modern and comfortable industrial atmosphere, it has:
- kingsize bed with overlays and possible 2 separate beds.
- quality bed linen
- flat screen TV
- large walk in shower
- organic Fairtrade Cotton bathroom linen
- separate toilet
- free wifi
- direct access to the 150 m2 outdoor courtyard with stunning views of the 12 th century“Classified Monument” church
- home made breakfasts made entirely of local farmers produce (on request with surcharge)
- non-smoking room.
- Free parking a few meters away.
- Pets are not accepted
Toegang voor gasten
The room opens onto a paved 150 m2 courtyard with stunning views of the 12 th century gothic “Classified Monument” church. From this courtyard, you will have access to a large, bright room where you can enjoy breakfast with fresh regional produce.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
- Palace of Versailles, Saint Germain en Laye and Rambouillet.
- Thoiry Animal Parc and Renaissance Chateau
- Jean Monnet’s House (founding father of the European Union)
- France Miniature
Animals are not accepted and the premises are non smoking