I offer you a quiet, cozy room with a large bathroom in a lovingly decorated single-family home.
❤ Only 20 min to Marienplatz (City Center)
❤ 2min walk to the bus/night bus (stop Werdenfelsstr.)
❤ Free parking in the street and in the yard
❤ Mineral water, tea & dishes in your room
❤ Refrigerator on the same floor
❤ Washing machine and dryer in the basement
I am looking forward to meeting you!
Your room is one of two guest rooms in a single-family home.
No matter if you stay here for holiday or a business trip: For your relaxing stay everything is prepared. If you miss something please tell me, I will see what I can do...
Location / connection / free parking:
The house is situated in a quiet and secure area, 15min walk south of westpark. Arround the corner (2min walk) there is a bus (stop Werdenfelsstr., also at night every hour) and you can get to the city center (Marienplatz) within 20min (details see below). There are also free parking places in the yard (for 2 cars) and on the streets.
Room (15m² or 161 ft²):
- a bed (Dimensions: width 1.40m x length 2.00m) mit Leseleuchte
- a large glass desk that you can use for working or eating
- a generous wardrobe for all your belongings (incl. shoe tray)
- a roller blind
- water kettle, various teas, dishes and cutlery
- Cable TV
and many info (time tables, maps, flyer...) that could be interesting for your stay in munich.
Bathroom (8m² or 86 ft²):
- 2 sinks, a shower and a bathtub
- a large mirror (+ makeup mirror)
You share the bathroom with me (but I am flexible and we will not get in each other's way) and sometimes with 1-2 other guests from the room next door.
Included in the price:
- bed linen
- shampoo & shower gel
- toilet paper
- hair dryer
- 1 bottle mineral water per guest and stay
- water kettle & various teas, sugar
- glasses, cups, dishes & cutlery
- Cable TV
- a printer (upon request)
- refrigerator on the same floor
- washing machine and dryer in the basement
- parking space on the streets and 2 in the yard
Toegang voor gasten
You have access to the following rooms:
- Your room of course
- the bathroom on the 2nd floor
- the basement (for washing machine and dryer)
Please note: kitchen, garden & terrace are not available for guests.
Interactie met gasten
In general I will be present at your arrival and departure. During your stay I will also be available for you (personally / mail / phone). Apart from that I am looking forward to hear your stories from all over the world... :-)
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Next to your room there is a second guest room:
Room with balcony: https://www.airbnb.de/rooms/11669266/
Check-in is from 2pm until no later than 7.30pm (also out of consideration for other guests)
No Guest Access :
Kitchen, Garden & Terrace
To make everybody in the house feel comfortable, please pay attention to the following points:
- Don't leave a chaos in your room and pay attention to cleanliness in the bathroom
- please be considerate towards other guests
- don't smoke throughout the house (only in the covered entrance while the door is closed or in the yard)
- pets are not allowed
- visitors only with my permission
- take off your shoes in the entrance area (shoe tray in your room)
- kitchen, garden & terrace are NOT available for shared use
- if you lose a bunch of keys (3 keys) the fee is 50 €
Auch wenn ich gerne verreise, freue ich mich immer wieder auf München. Wohne schon seit 35 Jahren in dieser schönen Stadt an der Isar und kann Dir deshalb bestimmt wertvolle Tips für deine Ausflüge geben.
Die umliegende Natur mit den Seen begeistern mich jedesmal aufs Neue. Auf deinen Besuch freue ich mich.
❤ liche Grüße Irene
Even though I like to travel, I am always happy to come back to munich again. I have been living in this lovely city on the isar for 35 years now and I can for sure give you some tips for your stay here in munich. The surrounding nature and lakes inspire me every time again. I am looking forward to getting to know you.
❤ Greetings Irene