Escape from the hustle & bustle of LA and enjoy a stay at this private guesthouse tucked on the mountainside of Laurel Canyon in the Hollywood Hills. Warm and welcoming, beautifully decorated, and opens to a serene, terraced backyard.
• Spacious, bright guesthouse with separate entrance from main house
• Fully furnished (Queen bed, armoire with hangers, nightstands, bench)
• Cleaned before each stay
• Opens up to newly renovated, terraced backyard with furniture for lounging and a table/chairs for dining
• Newly renovated private bathroom with shower and bathtub
• Fresh towels & linens provided
• Mini fridge & coffeemaker available for use
• A/C, Heat, Wifi
• Short uber ride (5-10 minutes) from food, bars, shopping & more
Toegang voor gasten
• Guesthouse accessed via keypad entry (with 24hr check-in available)
• Separate entrance from main house--come and go as you please
• Guests have private access to the guesthouse as well as shared access to the newly renovated backyard [you may see me back there from time to time :)]
Interactie met gasten
Feel free to reach out for suggestions on good restaurants, bars, museums, hikes, fun things to do, etc. Los Angeles has a ton to offer & I'm more than happy to provide my two cents. I am always available by email, phone or text.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
• Street parking is limited but available (you do not need a permit to park and there are no street cleaning days); park on the east side of the street (same side as the house). You may have to walk ~5 min from parking to the house, but parking is generally available.
• The house is located on a quiet street in the hills. Please be respectful of the neighbors. Quiet hours after 10PM on weeknights.
• No smoking
• No pets
• Treat my home as you would treat your own
I am a young professional living and working in Los Angeles. Originally from Hawaii, I've been in LA for 10 years. I recently moved to Laurel Canyon and absolutely love the neighborhood's charm and tranquility.
In my spare time, I can be found checking LA restaurants off my bucket list, doing something outdoors, or completing a fun project at my house.
Feel free to reach out with any questions! I hope you enjoy your stay at my home.