Legal SF City approved one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is located in the Inner Sunset, a desirable and laid-back San Francisco neighborhood! Just a few blocks from UCSF, this one bedroom apartment is in an Edwardian-style home. Please note that the unit does not include a KITCHEN or PARKING.
Remodel Update: The exterior of the Edwardian will be painted starting October 16th and should conclude early-mid November. This will not affect your stay as it is all outdoor. You will see scaffolding in front of the house. Remodel is winding down next door and there should be less noise heard during the day. Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions about this. Thanks.
We look forward to hosting you, your family and your friends! We ask that you please look at all the pictures and read this listing entirely before booking so you know what to expect. Please don't hesitate to ask us questions and definitely checkout our Guidebook as we have some cool local recommendations. San Francisco is a beautiful city and we are happy to host you during your stay. Thank you for your consideration.
Raghni & Kaushick
Five reasons why Guests love our place:
- Neighborhood Restaurants & Cafes
- Public Transit
- Family Friendly
This place might not be ideal for you if:
- You expect a hotel type of accommodation
- You need a Kitchen to cook
- If you require onsite parking
- If you are very sensitive to noise and require an extremely quiet place
- If you smoke
- You like to stay indoors and watch Cable TV
This one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is located in the Inner Sunset, a desirable and laid-back San Francisco neighborhood!
-520 square-foot (48 square-meter) space looking onto garden. Sorry, no garden access.
-One Bedroom, One Bathroom, Bedroom closet, Living Room, Dining area with a dining table and chairs. No Kitchen.
-Queen bed, linens provided
-Living room includes full size sofa bed that can fit two adults (two extra pillows, linens provided)
-Small refrigerator, microwave provided
-Bathroom with shower, towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hair dryer provided.
-Free fast wireless internet
-Over the Air HDTV & Apple TV are provided. Guests can login to their account and watch live tv, Netflix, etc.
-White noise machine (helps if you're a light sleeper)
-Iron and ironing board
-Room heater. no A/C. Not required in San Francisco.
-No smoking or pets please
-Nest Protect Smoke/Cardon Monoxide detector. Fire Extinguisher, first aid kit in closet.
Toegang voor gasten
We offer two options for entry into the unit. A physical key located in a lockbox next to the front door as well as a keyless entry system called August Lock that makes it very convenient to check-in with your iPhone or Android smart phone and give entry access to other guests in your party. Please lookout for instructions to download the August app. The electronic key is very convenient when you are a group and need multiple keys for entry. Please let us know the full names and phone numbers of your guests and we can send everyone an individual invite to download the August electronic key to their smart phones.
The outside door has the August electronic lock and meant for groups to be able to conveniently enter and exit. The inside door is meant for additional security and guests usually lock it from the inside. It does not have the August electronic lock so if you are going to be separate please don't lock the inside with the physical key as the person without the key will not be able to enter the inside door.
Interactie met gasten
Please note that we will only interact with guests via the Airbnb app. If there is an emergency you may call us. We rarely interact live with guests but always love to say hello when we run into guests.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Please see the GuideBook for our local recommendations.
Laundry is not available in the unit but dry cleaners (Aristocrat Cleaners) is right across the street from the unit.
Please note that there is no parking at the unit. Following are the parking options
1) Paid Parking: UCSF Parnasuss public parking: This is $30 per 24 hrs and is located about a 5- 7 min walk from the unit on 5th and Kirkham.
2) Street Parking - Metered and 2 hr free parking are in effect in the neighborhood and most of SF and usually end around 6PM after which you can park overnight for free. One catch to this is street cleaning which they do early morning once a week so watch out for this sign and don't park during this time or your call will be towed. You should be able to find parking in the neighborhood or along GG park if you drive around a bit.
We are a family of four that live in the upstairs unit. We have been in beautiful San Francisco for the past 10 years. We love to travel, go on walks in the Golden Gate Park and eat out at the neighborhood restaurants.
NOISE (IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ)
The apartment is on the lower level of a wood-framed original Edwardian single family home, one of three built for sisters back in 1906. Our family's main living space is directly above the apartment, so you will hear us once in a while: footsteps, dropped objects, muffled voices etc. Our family is generally active from 6:30am to 8:00pm and occasionally during the night. If you are particularly sensitive to sound or suspect that it might keep you from enjoying your stay, this may not be the right place for you. It's important for us to know you are comfortable as we go about our business above you. A white noise machine and ear plugs are provided in the bedroom closet.
Please remember that you will be staying in a home, not a hotel. Therefore, we ask that you treat our space with the same respect you would show your own.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- There is no Kitchen/Sink/Hotpot etc. You will not be able to cook here. Plenty of Cafes and Restaurants around with one of the best Korean restaurants in the city right next door.
- There is no coffee maker provided. Electric Kettle, instant coffee, tea, creamer and sugar provided. Starbucks and Beanery are less than 500 Feet away.
- Pillows, pillow cases, sheets, blankets provided for additional guests.
Vergunnings- of registratienummer
Meer informatie over dit aantal
Thank you in advance for respecting our house rules, they are very important to us. Please note that violation of house rules will result in forfeiture of partial or full security deposit.
- Guests are expected to respect property and treat it like their home. We are a family that lives upstairs. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 6am
- Check in is at 3PM. Checkout is at 11AM. Early check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible upon request. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins/outs impossible
- Late Check-Ins require a 24hr advance notice of arrival time.
- No unexpected early check-in or late check-out
- No smoking/vaping or drugs inside or outside the unit. If you are a smoker this place is not for you.
- No tampering with smoke detector
- No pets
- No parties or large gatherings
- No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood
- Checkin is through August keyless entry iPhone or Android app. You will get an email with instructions. If you do not have a smart phone or you are an overseas traveller without access we can provide you a key.
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation
- Do not block our or neighbors driveway. Vehicle maybe towed.
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
- Guest Refund Policy: If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded
- Please leave the house in the same condition you found it as when you first arrived.
Hello! We are a family of four living in beautiful San Francisco for the past 10 years. We love to travel, go on walks in the Golden Gate Park and eat out at the neighborhood restaurants. We hope you will enjoy your stay in our home and have fun exploring the fun and vibrant Inner Sunset neighborhood by the park.