Camera's en opnameapparatuur op het Chinese vasteland
Our Airbnb Standards require that all members of the Airbnb community respect each other’s privacy. We prohibit any security cameras and other recording devices that are in or that observe the interior of certain private spaces (such as sleeping areas and bathrooms), and we have zero tolerance for hidden cameras reported on Airbnb, regardless of whether a host discloses its presence or location in the listing.
To match local market expectations and industry standards, we have adopted and enforced a localized policy. The following market-specific policy applies only to listings located in mainland China and takes precedence over the prevailing rule with respect to these listings.
Specifically, in mainland China, we prohibit any security cameras and other recording devices in entire home listings unless the listing is a luxury property. We understand that some hosts may intend to have security cameras installed in the public and common spaces of listings due to property security and personal safety reasons. For luxury properties and private or shared rooms, we require hosts to disclose all security cameras and other recording devices in the common spaces within their listings. For all listings, any security cameras and other recording devices that are located outside of the listing but are required to be used by guests for registration or entering the listing will also have to be disclosed by hosts.
Violating this policy may result in suspension or termination of your Airbnb account. In addition, you should ensure that your use of security cameras and other recording devices is consistent with applicable local laws and regulations.
Rules for hosts with listings in mainland China
If you’re a host with listings in mainland China and you have any type of security camera or other recording device that guests must use for listing access, in common space of a luxury property (specifically defined as “resorts”, “castles”, or “villas” property types), or a private or shared room, we require that you indicate its presence in the Things to know section under Health & safety even if it’s not turned on or hooked up. We also require you to disclose if an active recording is taking place. If a host discloses the device after booking, Airbnb will allow the guest to cancel the reservation and receive a refund. Host cancellation penalties may apply.
Rules for guests with reservations in mainland China
If you’re a guest, Airbnb Standards require that you not spy on other people, or otherwise violate others’ privacy. Our policy prohibits the use of a security camera or any other recording device by a guest to monitor a host or any third party present in the listing without the consent of that person. We encourage you to discuss the use of security cameras and other recording devices by using Airbnb’s messaging feature.
What's considered a security camera or a recording device
Any mechanism that can be used to capture or transmit audio, video, or still images is considered a security device. This includes, but is not limited to, things like:
- Wi-Fi cameras (ex: Nest Cam or Dropcam)
- Nanny cameras
- Web cameras in computer monitors
- Baby monitors
- Mounted or installed security systems
- Smart phones and laptops with video and/or audio recording capabilities
- Recording devices like Alexa, Google Home, or Siri
- Smart door locks with video and/or audio recording capabilities
- Self check-in devices with video and/or audio recording capabilities
- GepensioneerdRetired article 887: What are Airbnb’s rules about security cameras and other recording devices in listings?All members of the Airbnb community are required to respect each other’s privacy. Hosts should disclose all recording devices in their listi…
- Zo werkt het•HostMag ik van gasten vragen dat ze zich eerst verifiëren voordat ze reserveren?Ja, je kunt dit in je reserveringsvoorwaarden opnemen.
- Juridische termen•HostWelke juridische en regelgevende kwesties moet ik overwegen voordat ik via Airbnb ga verhuren?Als je host wilt worden, is het belangrijk dat je weet hoe verhuren wettelijk geregeld is in jouw gemeente.